Tue, Dec 31 | Strong water

The Damned and Beautiful - New Year's Eve Prohibition Party

Let's welcome 2020 like its 1920. Dress up in your best flapper or prohibition attire! Join us at Strongwater Food and Spirits on Dec 31st. Each ticket gets you 2 drink tokens, appetizers, and a glass of champagne per person. 21 years or older to attend. 20's style attire or formal.
Registration is Closed

Time & Location

Dec 31, 2019, 4:15 PM – Jan 01, 2020, 1:00 AM
Strong water, 401 W Town St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA

About the Event

Let's swing into 2020 like its 1920!

With Live Music, DJ's Booze, Dancing, and so much more!

Dress up in your best flapper outfit or prohibition attire!

Live Bands and DJ's will be performing all night. 

With music from the 1920's or inspired by the epic era! 

Event Starts at 8:00 pm Dec 31st, 2019. 

Ends at 1:00 am Jan 1st, 2020

2 Complimentary drinks and a glass of champagne for each guest who attends.

Appetizers will be served from 8:00 pm to 9:30 pm

You can purchase raffle tickets to enter into winning amazing prizes!

50/50 Raffle

Gift Baskets

Prizes

Custom Painting by Alex White

Raffle tickets can be purchased for:

$1.00 for 1 ticket

$5.00 for 7 tickets

$10.00 for 15 tickets

Strongwater Food and Spirits 

https://strongwatercolumbus.com/ 

Partners with Cloud City 614

https://www.cloudcity614.com/ 

Love Fashion and the arts?

Come join us early in the day to participate in the Artist showcase and fashion show.

All art and showcasing garments will be up for auction throughout the event.

Artist showcase starts at 4:15 pm and end at 7:30 pm Dec 31st, 2019

Free to the public to attend!

All art will be up for auction throughout the night.

Guests will be able to place a bid on the pieces they like in a silent auction. Write down your big and place it into the box next to the item you like. 70% of the processed go back to the artists. The remaining 30% goes to fund future art events in support of the local arts.

 

All artists on display are from Ohio. With the majority from Columbus College of Art and Design.

The winners of the art auction will be announced via a text message.

Starting bids for each piece are set by WhitePHOENIXarts and the pieces artists. 

Bids under the minimal price will not be accepted in the auction.

Winners will be announced at 11:00 pm the night of the event.

Must be present to accept your winnings. Payments will be taken during the event.

Cash or credit cards will be accepted as payment for the artist's pieces.

Guests can take their winning artwork with the night of the event or delivery can be scheduled for the next day.

Must have a ticket for the main event to stay past 7:30 pm

Must be 21 years or older to attend!

Formal dress attire to enter or roar in your 1920's flapper dress/ gangster attire.

Password to enter the party will be emailed out 48 hours before the event.

Tickets are non-refundable

For more information please email info@whitephoenixarts.com.

Tickets
Price
Quantity
Total
  • Single Entry (NYE)
    $60
    $60
    0
    $0
  • Sold Out
    Couples (2 people for NYE)
    $100
    $100
    0
    $0
Total$0

Share This Event